CASE STUDY: Adding WooCommerce Plug-In To an Apparel Website Based On WordPress
Client: Creative Shirt Design
Based out of Charlotte, NC, Creative Shirt Design is a private apparel printing company. With over a decade of experience in the business, Creative Shirt Design’s team specializes in high quality custom T-shirt printing. Users can choose to customize from 17 different types of categories of t-shirts. The client also offers coupons and discounts.
Being a new entrant in the eCommerce domain, the client wanted us to design a website that sets them apart in their competitive environment. We were also asked to use a CMS which enables our client to manage the content of the website with ease.
- We needed to display the products in a well-categorized manner.
- The client wanted the website to be built on a powerful CMS that provides all the requisite functionalities, is simple to use and easy-to-learn.
- The interface needed to be UI/UX focused and easily navigable.
- The client also demanded the website to be responsive.
- An updated version of the WooCommerce plug-in was launched midway through the website development project. We had to implement it, even if it meant applying extra efforts on our part.
- A considerable amount of time was invested in planning and testing but still, we were able to offer the solution on time.
Solutions Offered by SunTec:
- We used WordPress CMS and integrated the WooCommerce plug-in to design a bespoke eCommerce website for our client.
- We incorporated clean and crisp design with slider on the homepage.
- We mentioned the client’s key service, custom T-shirt designing on the slider itself, attracting more customers.
- The client could input as many products as liked and as frequently into the website.
- A simple layout was chosen to which new themes could be easily applied, without making any changes in the core structure.
- Required plug-ins were integrated so the website scores high on the functionality quotient.
- A safe and secure eCommerce system was designed with a private account for each user.
- The admin panel enables the client to manage inventory, administrate order processing and generate transaction reports.
Shown below are the designs created by our designers which highlights the client’s key service, custom T-shirt printing.
Our knowledgeable team of developers and designers used the following technologies, tools and techniques to design the website as per the needs of our client.
- Photoshop (CS5)
- Responsive Design Technique
- JS Sliders
- T-shirt design tool
The end-result was a bespoke and feature-rich add-ons integrated website with high usability and appealing aesthetics. The traffic on the website also increased within a week.