B3 Form Generation For Customs Brokerage Companies
Customs Brokerage Companies that augment the transport of goods between the US and Canada have to handle myriads of documents on a daily basis. Taking care of administrative work within the stipulated timeframe further adds to the complexity of their operations. B3 Form is one business-critical document for customs brokerage firms that need to be generated with accuracy and speed. Even a slight oversight in the generation of B3 Form may disrupt the supply chain of your customers. The smart and easy way out of this tricky situation is to outsource B3 Form Generation Services to a customs brokerage data entry company. This business decision will enable you to tight deadlines and get accurate services well within your budget.
SunTec India: A Dependable Name In Data Entry For Customs Brokerage
SunTec India is a reputed name in the outsourcing arena since 1999. Outsourcing Customs Brokerage Data Entry Services and B3 Form Generation to STI means complete peace of mind and bespoke services. We have a team of well trained and experienced B3 Form generation experts who can enter all the details with accuracy and speed. They work in close coordination with your in-house team to deliver customized services that enhance your operational efficiency and add value to your business. These experts are well-versed with the process of building B3 Forms and the best practices followed in the industry. Along with easy access to key skill sets required in B3 Form generation, with STI, you get the assurance of partnering with an industry leader.
ISO Certified B3 Forms Generation Process
The B3 Forms Generation team at STI follows a meticulous process to give you accurate results that add to your operational efficiency and expedite the clearance of shipments. All our processes are ISO certified for quality and data security. Our step by step process includes:
- All the documents related to the shipment are scanned as images for easy retrieval of information and cross-checking.
- All the shipment documents are allocated unique docket numbers.
- The scanned documents are then uploaded into our document management system (DMS) for accurate data entry.
- Front end data entry is done after proper indexing and sorting of all the shipment documents.
- All the invoices are processed as per the value of the shipment and priority allocated by the client.
- To maintain absolute data security in the processing of data, we give role-based access to our experts.
- A specialized team of experts checks critical documents such as CADEX notes, valuation notes, and electronic worksheets, etc. to make sure that all cash discounts, tariffs, value for duty codes are applied accurately.
- The next step is to perform detailed data entry for the B3 form generation. At this step, attributes such as insurance, discounts, and customs duty are added to the invoice value.
- A dedicated project manager coordinates between the data entry team and the client to ensure that each B3 form generated is accurate and in sync with the client’s individual requirements.
- Before submission to the client, every B3 form generated goes through rigorous quality checks by a specialized team of quality experts.
Efficient B3 Form Generation, Faster Custom Clearance
By leveraging our B3 Form Generation Services, you can make your supply chain more agile. Here is how our experts help you achieve more efficient supply chain management:
Our B3 Form Generation experts have years of industry experience in delivering quality services within that cater to the specific needs of our clients. With their analytical, reasoning, and data entry skills at your disposal, you can make your supply chain more agile and responsive.
Application of appropriate tariffs
The experts at STI apply tariffs, freight insurance, customs duties, and certifications to the shipping invoice after due verification. They are well versed with every aspect of a shipping invoice ranging from tariff treatment, value for duty code (VFD), etc.
Our experts have an in-depth understanding of statutory compliance and international trade laws applicable to the B3 Form generation process. By complying with all the regulatory guidelines they minimize the risk of delayed shipments and additional duties.
All B3 form data entry and processing are completed well within the stipulated timeframe, thereby giving you the much-needed edge over the competition.
Electronic data sharing
We use customized software developed in-hose for electronic filing and transmission of A8A and A9 form data. Our experts are adept at using Custom Automated Data Exchange System (CADEX) and Accelerated Release Operations Support Systems (ACROSS) exchange data with the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA).
Get the SunTec Advantage
With our data entry services, we aim to give you an edge over the competition by providing you with bespoke services at an affordable price. Besides this, you get a host of unique benefits:
- Our experts work in close coordination with your in-house team to deliver the desired results within quick turnaround time.
- When you outsource your B3 form generation services to us, we assign you a dedicated project manager to keep you updated on the progress.
- As we are an ISO 27001 certified service provider, you can rest assured about Information Security Management and data security.
- SunTec India is an ISO 9001 certified company, which means that you can expect the highest standards of quality from us.
- ISO Certified B3 Form Generation Services
- CSCB Compliant Customs Brokerage Support Services
- Data Entry Services for Government Agencies
- Electronic Bills of Lading Generation Services
- Freight Bill Processing And Payment Services
- Gaming Industry Data Entry Services
- Harmonized System Classification Services
- NAFTA Certificate Verification Services
- Post-Payment Auditing of Freight Bills
- Pre-Arrival Review System Entry Services
We used SunTec recently and were very impressed with their work. The results were very accurate data in a short timeframe. The staff were professional and thorough. We will not hesitate to use SunTec again for future work, and would recommend them to other companies with similar requirements.Adrian Dick, CallPlus Ltd.,