Pre-Arrival Review System Entry Services
Customs Brokers helping shipments enter the Canadian borders are well aware of the significance of the pre-arrival review system (PARS). Importers bringing goods in Canada have to submit release on minimum documentation (RMDs). The Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) relies heavily on PARS to review these RMDs. Every PARS encoded label has to be pre-approved for the seamless entry of goods in Canada. Any discrepancy in the pre-approval may lead to unnecessary delays in shipments and losses to the importer.
Outsource PARS Entry
PARS entry is a time-consuming and intricate process that eats into the valuable resources of customs brokers. However, for seamless clearance of shipments, they have to employ expensive manpower that can do this intricate job with accuracy and speed. Hiring and maintaining such a team in-house not only takes a toll on your financial resources but also eats into your productive time. As a result, your operations become slower and the delivery of services takes a beating. Customs brokers can easily avoid this business impediment by outsourcing pre-arrival review system entry services to a reputed vendor.
STI: Keeping Customs Brokers Ahead
SunTec India is your ideal partner to outsource pre-arrival review entry services. Being a reputed player in the outsourcing industry for more than 20 years, we have the resources and infrastructure to deliver bespoke pre-arrival review system entry services. Data and data related services have been our forte since the very inception. With our expertise and experience on your side, you can more shipments every working day. By increasing your productivity and customer satisfaction, we help you stay ahead of the competition.
Our Comprehensive PARS Entry Services
We are a specialized data services provider and hence all our offerings are marked by accuracy, quality, and absolute data security. As an outsourcing company, we understand every business is unique and has its own individual needs for skill sets. Hence we study each requirement thoroughly and depute the most suitable resources to deliver the services. These dedicated resources work exclusively for one client at a time and therefore are able to deliver customized services.
Our Pre-arrival Review System Entry services for customs brokers include -
- Logging shipment ETA for Canadian border crossing / Port of exit
- Obtaining the commercial invoice for the shipment
- Entering shipment weight, number, units, etc.
- Logging the manifest / pro-bill accurately with bar-coded cargo control numbers
- Customized indexing for all documents for easy retrieval
Our PARS Entry Process
Our PARS entry process has been designed to achieve quick clearance for all your shipment. Being an ISO certified service provider, all our processes comply with the highest standards of quality and data security. Our experienced resources ensure that all the services rendered are in sync with the Canadian regulations. The main steps of our process include:
- Shipping company provides a bar-coded pro-bill label for the shipment
- The client sends us the information electronically
- Your dedicated resources at STI compile a PARS request
- PARS request is submitted to the CBSA electronically
- We log the acceptance for the PARS request from CBSA
- Goods move inland
- We provide customized reports of the work done
Advantages of Outsourcing PARS Entry Services to STI
- Easy access to dedicated customs brokerage managers, staff, and trade reports
- Regular updates to know exactly when a shipment clears customs
- Strict compliance with Canadian regulations
- Cost-effective and timely PARS Entry Services
Every customs brokerage service including B3 Form Building Services, NAFTA verification, Harmonized System Classification, Freight payment and many more under one roof
- ISO Certified B3 Form Generation Services
- CSCB Compliant Customs Brokerage Support Services
- Data Entry Services for Government Agencies
- Electronic Bills of Lading Generation Services
- Freight Bill Processing And Payment Services
- Gaming Industry Data Entry Services
- Harmonized System Classification Services
- NAFTA Certificate Verification Services
- Post-Payment Auditing of Freight Bills
- Pre-Arrival Review System Entry Services
We used SunTec recently and were very impressed with their work. The results were very accurate data in a short timeframe. The staff were professional and thorough. We will not hesitate to use SunTec again for future work, and would recommend them to other companies with similar requirements.Adrian Dick, CallPlus Ltd.,