Freight Bill Processing And Payment Services
Freight bill processing is integral to the operations of third party logistics companies and third-party payment providers. Both of these processes are intricate and time-consuming. Besides, there are a host of other important and revenue-generating functions that you have to take care of as a 3PL or 3PP. If you do everything on your own, your core business of serving the clients with accuracy and speed invariably takes a beating. The smart way out of this tricky business situation is to outsource your freight bill processing and payment services to a reputed vendor.
SunTec India has been providing dependable and cost-effective outsourcing solutions to a global clientele for more than two decades. Providing customs brokers, third-party logistics companies, and third-party payment providers customized services is our forte. Our team of experienced freight bill processing experts and in-depth understanding of the industry, make us the preferred outsourcing partner for freight companies that want to outsource. Our experts have an eye for identifying issues such as bill duplication, overpayment, errors in pricing, etc. By working in close coordination with your in-house team, they make your operations more agile and cost-effective, thereby giving you an edge over the competition.
Fast, Accurate & Cost-Effective Freight Bill Processing Services
The aim of our freight bill processing and payment services is to enhance your overall operations by giving you tangible benefits such as cost reduction, and quick processing of freight bills. Our experts work meticulously to eliminate double billing, overdue invoices, wrong pricing. They also streamline your entire billing process and reconciliation of cheks. Our freight bill processing and payment experts not only give you bespoke services but also free up a lot of resources and infrastructure that you can utilize on your core business.
At STI, the entire bill processing cycle is broken down into convenient step-by-step stages and automated, as follows -
- Important data, such as freight rates and other contractual terms, negotiated by your company are stored in a secure master database.
- Scanned images or electronic files of bills of lading and incoming freight bills are sent to the STI processing team, or accessed from your servers directly, through a secure virtual private network (VPN).
- When bills are received for processing, our team extracts the relevant data from bills of lading and generates fresh freight invoices as per prescribed formats.
- Bills of lading are matched against the respective freight bills, sorted by date, carrier and category.
- These are then mapped against the master database where contractual rates and terms are housed.
- A 100% pre-payment audit on all freight bills validates bill details such as quantity and weight, unit price/rate, sub-totals and totals, taxes, and other charges.
- Validated bills are then forwarded for processing payments.
STI quick turnarounds, validation, and quality checks help 3PLs process freight bills on time, cut costs on infrastructure and resources and save thousands of dollars, otherwise lost due to bill errors and making payments over and above the actual monies due.
An additional benefit of using STI bill processing services is the amount of useful data that can be analyzed to understand how your logistics business is faring vis a vis strategic objectives, the markets you operate in, which career services are profitable, etc.
- ISO Certified B3 Form Generation Services
- CSCB Compliant Customs Brokerage Support Services
- Data Entry Services for Government Agencies
- Electronic Bills of Lading Generation Services
- Freight Bill Processing And Payment Services
- Gaming Industry Data Entry Services
- Harmonized System Classification Services
- NAFTA Certificate Verification Services
- Post-Payment Auditing of Freight Bills
- Pre-Arrival Review System Entry Services
We used SunTec recently and were very impressed with their work. The results were very accurate data in a short timeframe. The staff were professional and thorough. We will not hesitate to use SunTec again for future work, and would recommend them to other companies with similar requirements.Adrian Dick, CallPlus Ltd.,