S1000D XML Conversion Services for Aviation and Defence Industry
Publishing is one of the most critical aspects of any business and yet often overlooked. If your company deals in components or equipment used in the Aerospace and Defence (A&D) industry, complying with S1000D international standard is a must for technical data delivery.
SunTec provides a complete spectrum of S1000D XML conversion services to help you create, manage and maintain technical publications. Holding extensive experience and technical know-how, our experts help in converting Word files into S1000D-conformant XML files, thus helping entrepreneurs manage content in Common Source Data Base (CSDB), simplify data interchange between manufacturers, suppliers and operators, civil and military organizations, as well as multinational defence bodies and publish it as Interactive Electronic Technical Publications (IETPs).
Features of S1000D
S1000D is an international SGML/XML standard developed by the Aerospace and Defence (A&D) Industry, required for creating, managing and maintaining technical documentation within the industry.
- Originally S1000D was designed for aircraft, but later it was modified for wider use (associated with land, sea and commercial components or equipment)
- Managed by the Technical Publications Specification Maintenance Group (TPSMG)
- Data modules are created and stored in a database (Common Source Data Base)
- Provides ability to re-use data, thus helping you reduce maintenance costs for technical publications
- Facilitates transfer of data and electronic output between diverse IT systems