The real estate business has grown by leaps & bounds over recent years. As the trend has shifted towards online mediums to search and select properties, having stunning property images have become prominent. This is where real estate photo editing services come to play! With 360 degrees view, real-like visual presentation, digital decluttering, and much more, realtors today are able to show their properties to attract potential buyers in all-new ways!
Why is real estate photo editing important?
Capturing real property images is just the first step, however, the most important part is applying post-processing techniques afterward. No matter how good the camera is or how well you capture your pictures, all real estate images may need to undergo a real estate photo retouching so that they can entice potential clients!
With so much competition in the market and a boom in the real estate sector, real estate companies are striving hard to attract property buyers. As a realtor, to make more deals, having a strong online presence is a must. And so, to have stunning and attractive property images, photo editing and retouching processes have become mainstream. Several real estate agents, builders, and property developers are keen on investing in photo retouching processes to give a polished, attractive, and sophisticated look too dull and unattractive property images.
The customers’ expectations in real estate have come a long way in the last few decades. Before buying or renting any property, they prefer to have a clear idea about the specifications of a home. And so, it has become important for you to present their properties with utmost perfection to their customers. Using the best photo editing software & tools, you can catch the attention of your potential buyers and drive more sales. With professional real estate photo editing & retouching, you can:
- Remove imperfections from your property images
- Enhance your property selling point and attracts more buyers
- Add more clarity and detail to your picture
- Enable you to add or remove objects or furniture
- Increase your chance of getting more sales
- Improve your credibility & wins customer trust
Why should you outsource photo editing services?
Though photo editing tasks can be done in-house, outsourcing it to professionals acts as the best solution. Whether going for a professional photo editing company or hiring freelancers, photo editing experts know the intricacies of editing raw real estate images and bring out the best in them. Additionally, these experts can highlight the important features of your property and make them compelling enough for buyers to instantly schedule a visit!
Outsourcing photo editing works can be helpful for your:
- Residential properties
- Commercial real estate properties
- Industrial real estate properties
- Vacant lands or farms
No matter what kind of property you are interested in renting or selling, outsourcing photo editing tasks can help you save enormous time & effort, while you can get quick editing done in the most effective way through outsourcing!
Benefits of outsourcing real estate photo editing services
- Get free from tedious post-processing: It may sound easy but real estate image editing is a tedious process that requires high skills and utmost attention. Even professional photographers go for outsourcing solutions to avoid the burden of this tedious task. Instead of dedicating immense time & effort to editing pictures, by outsourcing, you can leverage the expertise of professionals who bring out the best in your real estate images.
- Helps you focus on your core activities: Real estate photo editing tasks require attention to detail and dedicated time, which can deviate you from focusing on your core business activities. By outsourcing photo editing works, you can save enormous time & effort and concentrate more on your core business functions!
- Get work done by skilled photo editors: Real estate photo editing requires knowledge of advanced photo editing software & tools. By leveraging real estate photo enhancement services, you can get access to a pool of highly skilled photo editors who can understand your requirements and give you stunning, flawless, and high-quality pictures, that can drive your business profitability! Additionally, professional photo editors have expertise and experience in working on the most advanced photo editing software & tools.
- Expert level edits: When you outsource photo editing, you give off the task to experts who specialize in it. Photo editing professionals can perform multiple specialized tasks provide to higher-quality photos such as:
- Faster turnaround time: As a business owner, you want your pictures to be on your website or online platforms as soon as possible, isn’t it? But photo editing tasks require a lot of time to edit each of your images and look after its details. By outsourcing real estate photo editing, expert photo editors can complete the job at a faster turnaround time. This means that you’ll be able to get your property photos live much sooner & stay ahead of your competition.
- Cost-effective solutions: Though outsourcing comes with a certain cost, it is much cheaper than hiring in-house resources. In fact, you can save up to 60% if you hire an offshore outsourcing agency. Plus, you do not have to buy the expensive tools and high-end software required to edit your real-estate images. Photo editing outsourcing companies usually have cost-effective solutions, making it a feasible option. If you have bulk photos to be edited, this cost gets further reduced!
Freelancer Vs outsourcing company: which one should you go for?
Now that you know why outsourcing real estate photo editing is important, you must be wondering whether to hire a freelancer or hire a photo editing company. To help you make the right decision, let us analyze their differences and find out which one can be more beneficial for your business.
1. Freelancer Vs outsourcing company: Time & Scalability
If you want a quick delivery of your real estate photo editing project, turning to outsourcing solutions from a professional photo editing company seems to be a better option. These companies have a team of photo editors who can work dedicatedly on your project and deliver final output in a quick turnaround time. On the other hand, some freelancers can also deliver projects on time but will obviously take more time to edit your photos single-handedly.
In terms of scalability, photo enhancement services from a reputable outsourcing company have an upper hand. For instance, if you have an urgent requirement to edit bulk photos and get them uploaded, your freelancer may not be able to handle it all alone. In that case, you will have to find qualified freelance photo editors to fulfill your needs. On the other hand, scalability with an outsourcing company is never a problem! Since they have an entire team of photo editing experts, you can anytime increase & decrease your workflow as per your requirements.
Result: real estate photo editing services has an upper hand in terms of quick delivery & scalability
2. Freelancer Vs outsourcing company: Reliability
Now that there are thousands of companies and freelancers claiming to be giving the best photo editing services, finding a reliable partner is always challenging. When it comes to looking for a reliable outsourcing partner, a trusted outsourcing company is a better option to go for. You must choose to go with a company that has relevant experience in the industry and has earned decent customer reviews. Since you can go through the company’s website and enquire about the quality of services, a real estate outsourcing company is a go-to option.
You would obviously want your project to go in safe hands. However, in the case of freelancers, it is hard to find reliable freelancers unless given strong recommendations. If your freelancer does not have a website or a strong portfolio in place, giving your valuable project can be tricky.
Result: In terms of reliability, outsourcing companies are a better option to go with!
3. Freelancer Vs outsourcing company: Cost-effectiveness
Cost-cutting is the biggest advantage when it comes to outsourcing your photo editing tasks. Whether you are going with a professional photo editing company or hiring freelancers for editing your real estate pictures, solutions from both of them are cost-effective and affordable as compared to hiring an in-house team. On comparing the two, freelancers may charge you relatively less than what a professional agency may charge you. However, if you are going with freelancers, make sure that their quality of work is as polished as professional companies! As it is suggested not to risk your reputation at a lower cost.
Result: In terms of cost-effectiveness, freelancers are relatively cheaper than high-end photo editing companies.
4. Freelancer Vs outsourcing company: Skills, tools & techniques
Whether you choose freelancers or hire professionals from a company, nearly all professional image editors keep themselves updated with the latest tools & technologies. However, the only difference is, at a professional image editing company, you may get designers who specialize in particular tasks such as virtual tours, digital decluttering, or virtual staging where they can transform unfurnished property image into a fully-furnished home!
Result: Both freelancers & outsourcing companies keep themselves updated with the latest tools and technologies.
5. Freelancer Vs outsourcing company: Professionalism
When it comes to professionalism, real estate photo editing services from outsourcing companies definitely have an upper hand! These companies have strong policies, communication channels, and delivery mechanisms in place. They follow a unified process right from accepting images from their clients to defining a timeline, keeping the clients informed about their project process, and finally delivering it on the due date. This professionalism is lacking when you hire freelancers.
Result: In terms of professionalism, outsourcing companies are better than freelancers!
6. Freelancer Vs outsourcing company: Edit Quality
Your customers get drawn to picture-perfect photos! And so, you cannot afford to compromise on the quality of your final real estate images. Though there are freelancers who are really good at their job. You should, however, take into consideration that in some instances the quality may be affected. When a freelancer has hundreds of photos to edit in a day, the quality may get affected as an individual cannot work nonstop. So, if you do not want to take the risk of having badly edited photos, the best option is to go with a top-notch photo editing company that can deliver exceptional photos without a doubt.
Result: To get the best quality real estate pictures, the best option is to go with a top-notch photo editing company
7. Freelancer Vs outsourcing company: Availability & customer support
Talking about the availability & customer support, again, outsourcing companies beat freelancers. Outsourcing companies have a dedicated team of photo editing experts to take care of the projects. They work in shifts to provide 24/7 customer support including holidays & weekends, thereby ensuring that your project will be timely delivered with superlative quality.
Freelancers on the other hand are burdened with loads of projects, and so, there are fair chances that they may become unavailable when you call them for assistance.
Result: Outsourcing companies provide 24/7 customer support which is not the case with freelancers!
Having compared both the outsourcing options, as you see, outsourcing high-end photo retouching services from a reputed company is a better option to go with. Hiring an offshore agency will help you get a competitive edge over your competitors and add spark to your real estate images and make them stand out. Experts from outsourcing companies, using their creative skills, can certainly boost your conversions, increase the value of your property, help you earn a lucrative amount and enable you to close deals quickly.
So what are you waiting for? Outsource real estate photo editing services today, and take your business to new heights!
SunTec India: A reliable real estate photo editing outsourcing company
We provide a wide range of real estate photo editing services to deliver high-quality & appealing property images to help you drive more sales and profits. Right from enhancing your images to decluttering them, providing virtual tours, working on color correction, etc, we do it all as part of our real estate image editing services. To know more about how outsourcing real estate photo editing can benefit your business, drop an email at email@example.com.
You can also ask for a free trial and check our portfolio from photo editing experts at SunTec India. So hurry and get in touch with our real estate photo editing experts today.