CASE STUDY: Drupal based Website Design and Development for an Online Travel Guide
VisitSFBayArea.com is an all-in-one travel guide to help people in planning their trip to the San Francisco Bay Area. People can look out for the wineries, upcoming events, museums, shopping places, golf courses, spas, etc., in the SF Bay area. They can search by region and city for the best hotels and restaurants to reach a location of their choice. People can gather all the information about the SF Bay area comprehensively through VisitSFBayArea.com.
With their website, the client wanted to help people in exploring the San Francisco Bay Area, an exotic location in Northern California, North America. The client wanted us to deliver a website which provides complete information about the wineries, touring locations, events, attractions and several other places in the SF Bay area at one place.
- The website had to demonstrate professionalism and the design must not get outdated for few years.
- The administrators should be able to modify, edit and create engaging content to maximize customer engagement.
- The end-result should be a bespoke website that could be accessed on all type of devices.
- Balancing between the features of the website, search engine optimization and loading speed was the most difficult challenge.
Solutions Offered by SunTec:
With extensive experience in web development and designing and providing solutions which best suits our clients’ needs, we developed the website on Drupal 6.
- We built a website with clean codes and integrated with all the functionalities so that our client achieves all their goals.
- We worked in close relation with the client to assure them of desired results.
- To ensure high usability, we designed engaging UI.
- We made sure that each page was tightly designed and was easily navigable.
- With Drupal as the CMS of the website, our client can easily manage the content of their website on their own.
- We met all the demands of our client and created a website which was a one stop travel guide providing information about the hotels, restaurants, events and other attractions in the SF Bay Area.
- Users can filter their search by region and city.
- The website also features maps, and blogs and articles related to San Francisco.
To design a robust website which engages visitors, we used the following technologies:
The end-result is a flexible and scalable website, highly appreciated by our client.
How Can We Help You?
Like what you’ve just read? There is more in store for you. To learn more about our Drupal development services
or Drupal Developers hiring models, kindly get in touch