CMS Based Classified Website Design and Development
Client: 4 SALE
Develop a classified website to support the client in exhibiting classified advertisements online and generate revenue
- Delivered the complete website in six weeks' time
- CMS based website to enable the users to edit, renew or delete the ads
- Fully bespoke website layout along with classifieds listing engine
"I had an idea of classified website in my head for a long time and neighbour of mine recommended SunTec team. Firstly I had my doubts that this concept would work, but I had it all wrong and things turned out beautifully. I have always received responds on my queries and have no negative impressions whatsoever regarding any aspect that we covered on this long and winding road. I wish to thank the Project manager of my site in particular. He has been a great help all the way being devoted to the project. In couple of solutions they came by surprise in positive way, so they overcome my expectations. Now it is my turn to give recommendations and I would gladly recommend the SunTec team to anyone out there."
The client approached SunTec for support in preparing a local classifieds website that can serve as the one-stop-solution for the buyers and sellers, and can be largely moderated by the community of users.
Problems with the Existing Website
Following a meticulous analysis of the competitor sites, their approach to buyer and seller interaction, and the role the website for '4 SALE' would need to play in successfully achieving the desired objective, we identified the following key issues:
- Visually, the site did not impart an accurate impression of a classified ads website, where users could place ads pertaining to real estate, housing, goods, transportation, job vacancies, etc. Creating new pages and adding content on the site was cumbersome.
- The site allowed limited access and control to users in buying, selling, and other community activities
- The site lacked an effective content management system and was challenging and expensive to update.
- Poor security configuration
- The users could not display their ads on their social networking profiles