Incorrect invoice processing can jeopardize your business’s credibility and relationship with vendors and distributors. Manually checking and processing thousands of invoices without delay and discrepancies is a core challenge for manufacturers. Furthermore, the lengthy approvals needed to process invoices by concerned department heads can delay production and supplies and increase processing costs per invoice.Read More How to Solve the Biggest Invoice Processing Challenges for Manufacturers with Automation?
Category Archives: Data Processing
A Comprehensive Guide to Data Processing and Best Practices
Meaning of Data Processing
Data processing services are being used around the world by businesses to utilise their data in the best way possible. It basically involves converting raw data to more usable data. The processed data can be used to predict forecasts and help in high level and long term decision making as well.
Read More A Comprehensive Guide to Data Processing and Best Practices
How Outsourcing Speed-up Businesses Data Processing Works
From the period 2010 to 2020, the amount of data created, captured, copied, and consumed all over the world has increased from 1.2 trillion gigabytes to a whopping 59 trillion gigabytes, which is almost 5,000% growth! But are you still leaving your data untouched?
Most companies only analyze 12% of their data leaving behind 88% of data that goes unanalyzed, leading to lost opportunities & losses.
Read More How Outsourcing Speed-up Businesses Data Processing Works
4 Important Steps in Survey Data Processing
It is no secret that the results obtained from surveys, play a very crucial role in shaping any organization’s long term objectives. However, survey data entry and processing can be very time consuming and tedious for businesses. Hence, choosing an outsourcing service provider for survey data entry services requirements can help organizations to better focus on their core activities. Survey data processing consists of four important steps.