According to Statista, eBay now has over 175 million active buyers across its various properties. Now, that’s big, and luckily for you, so is the opportunity to make the most of the e-commerce giant. Not sure how to grab this one? Well, start off with a product listing that works.
- Get someone, preferably a professional product description writer, to pen down your descriptions for you. That’s because writing a description all by yourself is no child’s play, especially if you don’t know how to make it keyword rich or optimize it for the search engines for that matter. And if you think a generic title would do, think again. When an expert gets down to writing, he/she will make it a point to come with a rather unique title, and ensure that the description goes down well with all the popular search engines, thereby laying the groundwork for more sales.
- As easy as it may seem, selecting the right categories and subcategories for your products calls for a thorough research. You need to scour the Internet and ensure that the options you finally zero in on offer your customers the coveted ease of selection. An expert can step in and save you the trouble.
- Guess what, categorization is not the only thing that can use some research, and even your pricing could benefit from an investigative approach. You need to find out the average market prices to be able to sell your products at a competitive rate.
- Getting the most out of eBay would also require you to work on how you upload your products, which unfortunately, can be your worst nightmare. Even more so, if you have no clue whatsoever about how to upload products in bulk. Again, hire eBay expert, and you won’t have to. As simple as that!
Well, if you do decide get an expert on board, as in outsource the work, do ask them to edit the images you are to use, and come up with rather attractive versions of the same. If they know how to resize, crop, and edit images, they could very well help you enhance the online experience of your prospective customers.
- Then there are tasks that you think you could do on your own, but preferably shouldn’t – tasks like inventory management and order processing are better left to professionals, if you are looking for a quick turnaround time.
Pro Tip: Look for someone who knows a thing or two about Vendio, Blackthorne, Turbo Lister, and maybe even Auctiva. Before you ask, these are all listing software, designed to meet varying degrees of listing requirements.
With eBay’s revenue hitting a whopping 9.6 billion U.S. dollars last year, there sure is a lot in the offing. And your competitors are already vying for it. You too can grab your share of the pie, provided you have an expert by your side. Rest assured, with SunTec India, you already do. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s get started.