Job Code: SUNBA01
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with internal and external users/customers to elicit business concerns and develop workable solutions.
- Document and manage business and functional requirements.
- Participate in planning initiatives, feasibility studies, cost/benefit analyses, and new systems design.
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements. This includes using powerful analysis and modeling tools to develop the use case diagrams, BPM diagrams, data flow diagrams which in turn matches with strategic business objectives with practical technical solutions.
- Conduct discovery research and analysis on software products and services to justify recommendations and to support business case and investment efforts.
- Gather and compile reports based on the findings, complete with probable causes ad possible solutions to application and system issues
- Facilitate competitor analysis, market research, brainstorming/ discovery sessions, research, and options analysis
- Contribute to decision making process within the projects and escalate key risks and issues.
- Understand the technology and operations environment in the firm.
Required Candidate Profile
- 2-3 years of Business Analysis experience in an IT/Software services organization.
- Excellent at business requirements gathering, analyzing business processes, reengineering and improving them to make the business effective and efficient.
- Ability to propose interesting solutions and improvements to processes. Expertise in developing coherent, informative and usable project documentation with great attention to details.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal, influencing & stakeholder management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong MS Office (Word / Excel / PowerPoint) skills
- Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please upload your resume below, or email your CV along with your Contact Details, Current CTC, Expected CTC & Joining Time to our HR Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Please mention the job code and the position you are applying for in the subject field of your email.