Publishing Interactive Content with HTML5 and ePub3
While HTML5 has emerged as the de facto standard for digital content delivery, ePub3 is widely used to create and distribute digital publications with multimedia content like images, charts, tables and graphs on Amazon's Kindle, Barnes & Noble Nook, Apple, Google, Kobo and Android devices. With our range of ePub3 and HTML5 eBook creation/conversion services, we can help you create reflowable as well as fixed-layout eBooks with interactive and multimedia content.
Leveraging our rich experience in digital publishing and expertise in HTML5, CSS3 and ePub3, our experts can add transitions, text shadows and animations in the book. We also embed audio and video files and functionalities like geo-location, finger painting, etc., to make the eBook more interactive and engaging for the readers. We are proficient at designing interactive teaching and eLearning assessments, like:
- True or False
- Ranking & Sequencing
- Alternate Choice
- Media Distractors
- Single Numerical Design
- Multiple Answers
- Matrix Completion
- Yes/No with Explanation
- Fill-in the blank
- Video Demonstration
Our Process for Producing Media Rich, Interactive eBooks
Developing a dynamic, interactive eBook is a detailed process necessitating enhanced systems and practices, accompanied by group efforts of an expert team comprising content architects, ePub3, HTML5 & CSS experts, interactive and instructional designers, testing & QA Analysts.
Our interactive eBook development process is divided mainly into five phases:
- Consultancy and Requirements Analysis
- Editorial and Design Analysis
- Digital Composition and Development
- Testing and Quality Analysis
- Implementation and Support
We are adept at converting the following types of documents and printed books into digital and interactive content, complete with interactivity, hyperlinking and/or customized rendering. Take a look:
- Health & Medical Education, Clinical Nursing Guides, Medical Emergencies, Community Pharmacy
- Science, Health, Social Studies, Geography, Mathematics, Arts, Foreign Languages, etc.
- Textbooks, Business, Economics, Finance, Information Technology
- Communications, Newspapers, Leadership, Education, Research Documents, Case Studies, Yearbooks
- Novels and Non-fiction, Periodicals, Journals, Magazines, Comics and Children's Books, Travel Guides, Cookbooks, etc.
You can provide us the content in any source file format like MS Word, Quark, HTML, PDF, RTF, InDesign, XML, etc., and our experts can efficiently convert it into HTML5 and ePub3 eBooks, incorporating numerous multimedia features, optimally.