Product Marketing Manager - IT Services
Job Code: SUNPM01
- As a Product Marketing Manager for SunTec Web Services, you will be responsible for creating the positioning, messaging, collateral, online content and sales enablement materials for our portfolio of Services and Technologies which enable our support and deployment services for infrastructure and data centre solutions.
- Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into customer benefits are crucial. You will be expected to become an expert on our services and technologies, the market and competition, and be able to translate this knowledge into high-impact materials that clearly communicate our value proposition to the market. Candidates should be story tellers with a passion and strength in creating messaging and content that engages audiences and creates a buzz in the market.
- Product Lifecycle – have a good understanding of the product lifecycle process and capable of driving product marketing requirements
- Sales awareness – develop unique sales awareness campaigns
- Product launch – coordinate closely with services marketing, product management, sales and web teams on the launch and promotion of new technology features
- Develop website content to drive demand through clear, high-impact product information
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates SunTec's services in the market
- Write marketing materials for commercial and enterprise audiences
- Competitive analysis – must be able to understand and document competitors advanced technologies offers/services and compare them to SunTec's offers/services
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of SunTec's Services and develop the material that supports the selling process
- Create high-impact internal and customer-facing materials for advanced technologies: servers, storage, networking, infrastructure, cloud, etc. and the services sold with them
- Create high-impact internal and customer-facing materials that clearly communicate the value and unique advantage of our technologies
- Develop and manage product collateral including datasheets, whitepapers, case studies, and customer presentations
- Market intelligence – be the expert on our buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on the competition
- Market trends – understanding of big data intelligence and emerging trends including machine learning, deep learning, artificial intelligence and augmented reality
- 8+ years of product marketing experience in services
- Bachelor's in business or marketing
- Must be capable of confidently presenting to executives, sales and customers
- Must be a great writer with experience developing high-impact sales and marketing material
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a proven track record of establishing credibility with internal stakeholders, sales, customers and the development team
- Experience in developing effective and creative product marketing collateral, including online content, event marketing content, data sheets, podcasts, blogs, videos, white papers and content optimized for social media.
- Experience managing external agency relationships and creative.
- Software marketing and/or technology industry experience a plus.
- Experience in a global role preparing marketing materials for global audiences.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please upload your resume below, or email your CV along with your Contact Details, Current CTC, Expected CTC & Joining Time to our HR Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Please mention the job code and the position you are applying for in the subject field of your email.