Designation: Manager/Sr. Manager - International sales
Reporting Relationship: This Senior Executive level position reports directly to the Director.
Job Code: SUNSMIS11
As Manager/Sr. Manager - International Sales, you will be responsible for developing and implementing innovative business strategies to increase sales for our IT/ITes services across the globe. You'll oversee development of complete sales cycle including strategy, implementation, processes, systems and support for international regions in-line with market demand to achieve long term profitability. Additionally, you'll monitor customer, market and competitor activity, recommending ways to further enhance company processes and services.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identifying market to enhance or create a new - line of business:
- Identify opportunities and risks for delivering the company's services, including identification of competitive services, opportunities for innovation, and assessment of marketplace obstacles and technical hurdles to the business success.
- Identify technology trends and evolving social behavior that may support or impede the success of the business.
- Evaluate and identify appropriate new technology platforms to enhance or create the potential market for delivering the company's services.
- Develop a full grasp of the company's strategic initiatives, services to facilitate understanding of the role of sales and marketing in meeting global strategic goals.
- Develop the overall marketing and sales strategy for:
- Achieving targeted sales and profitability levels in existing international markets.
- Successfully penetrating and meeting sales growth and profit goals in targeted new markets (international).
- Frequently discuss strategic issues affecting the organization's sales and marketing activities, status on development of new markets, and issues requiring senior executive level attention.
- Build and expand the present capabilities of the sales and marketing functions to the levels needed to achieve global intended growth and profitability targets.
- Provide the necessary oversight to ensure that this overall strategic blueprint gets translated into concrete tactical action plans by all reporting departments.
- Ensure that the company engages in needed market research and market intelligence activities to identify and understand:
- Customer needs and preferences in existing and new markets.
- Activities of competitors and needed responses.
- Potential opportunities to increase efficiency, or add value to customers by utilizing new methods available in the market or competitor's place.
- Ensure that global marketing strategies and plans:
- Create /enhance global brand awareness.
- Price services at levels that provide sufficient revenue to meet profit goals.
- Provide the needed promotions - optimize use of available marketing methods.
- Optimize opportunities to engage in cross selling with both internal and external partners.
- Act as a key spokesperson for the organization and have frequent contact with executive level representatives from customers, strategic business partners, industry associations.
- Develop and communicate a clear vision of global growth and profitability strategy that can be translated into concrete action plans by leaders in the sales and marketing functions.
- Establishing targets and objectives, equip your team with an engaging sales strategy to maximize revenue.
- Ensure sales and marketing force has and uses the needed competencies, knowledge and skills to achieve both current sales targets and intended market growth.
- Develops and implements strategies to provide needed learning and development activities to fill any gaps in existing capabilities.
- Identify and negotiate needed partnership arrangements with other leading players in the market.
- Effectively oversee day-to-day operations and ensure that performance is on track to achieve profit and growth objectives. Identify gaps in performance and implement needed corrective actions to get back on track.
Education & Experience:
- MBA/PGDBA in Marketing / International sales from reputed institute.
- Must have 10 or more years of relevant experience with substantial experience at the senior executive leadership level.
- Experience of directing new business, managing large accounts, building strategic selling techniques
- Must be a passionate, hands-on leader with brilliant communication skills and an influential, ambitious approach.
- He/she must also have proven experience in operating as part of an executive leadership
- He/she needs to have a proven track record of running an international sales and marketing operation in a growing/dynamic market
- Must be proficient to create new business opportunities.
- A proven track record of building, leading and motivating a sales team.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please upload your resume below, or email your CV along with your Contact Details, Current CTC, Expected CTC & Joining Time to our HR Team at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the job code and the position you are applying for in the subject field of your email.