General Manager- HR
Designation: General Manager- HR
Job Code: SUNGMHR01
Roles & Responsibilities:
The GM would be responsible and accountable for (but not limited to) the following:
- Partner with the leadership & managerial team to develop a talent acquisition strategy, selection methodology and workforce planning in alignment with organization growth goals.
- Participate in strategic planning for the organization. Provide leadership and consulting support to executives and management on matters of reinforcing culture, setting goals, and implementing strategic objectives.
- Assesses the competitiveness of human resources programs and practices against the relevant markets and make recommendations for improvements and changes.
- Oversee talent management, including training and leadership development, retention, recognition, employee communication and career development.
- Attend meetings with management staff to exchange information and provide ongoing support and problem resolution.
- Partner with the Senior Leadership Team to support the development of a formal company's culture and vision and assists with development of employee brand.
- Support talent and planning initiatives, including critical assessment of talent and resource rationalization.
- Improve and streamline operations through the continuous assessment of policies, procedures and program effectiveness/value, leveraging technology whenever possible.
- Analyze employee relations issues; investigate employee complaints, including complex matters, consult with senior leadership and make sound, timely recommendations for management action and follow-through to ensure closure.
- Support and facilitate effective retention strategies.
Specific Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Competencies
- Post-Graduation in HR or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 12 years - 20 years of experience in Human Resource.
- Ability to build strong relationships with senior leadership and build trust serving as the principal HR contact and expert for employees and management.
- Build credibility with partners by demonstrating an understanding of the business strategy and challenges.
- Identify opportunities and take action to build strategic relationships between one's own team and other departments and units to help achieve business goals.
- Knowledge of HR best practices and demonstrated success working as a HR strategic partner or consultant.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills and demonstrated ability to manage conflicting priorities.
- Ability to prioritize and deliver results against a work plan in a fast-paced environment, giving attention to detail even under high pressure situations.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, to clearly convey information and ideas to all levels of the organization.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please upload your resume below, or email your CV along with your Contact Details, Current CTC, Expected CTC & Joining Time to our HR Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Please mention the job code and the position you are applying for in the subject field of your email.