Executive Assistant to Director
Designation: Executive Assistant
Job Code: SUNEA01
Executive Assistant would be required to work closely with the Director on key strategic issues such as: restructuring, progression, and how to improve profitability, competitive advantage, efficiency etc. Executive Assistant would serve as a liaison to the director and senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects. This position is often privy to confidential information and as such, requires diplomacy and discretion.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Able to envision with the director and organize ideas into action items & priorities in his schedule.
- Developing strategy in consultation with Director & Divisional Heads, for the chosen functions and manages the ensuing actions.
- Understand & work with Director towards growth targets of the company and hence various strategies to meet these goals.
- Identifying and assessing the pros and cons of possible strategies.
- Monitor and report progress on these build strategies. Highlight risks, delays, and opportunities to the Director.
- Analyze and present data to enable decision making by Director.
- Provides analysis of research, analysis of organizational capability and readiness.
- Works closely and effectively with the Director to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Research, prioritize, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns to be addressed to the Director. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Monitor tasks delegated by the director and executive staff & ensure that completed work is achieved to agreed deadlines
- Work closely with support functional heads.
- Undertaking research into the industry sector, markets and competitors.
- Collecting, analyzing and interpreting data and statistics, and compiling and presenting information.
Education & Experience:
- Regular Graduation / Post Graduation
- 8-10 years' experience in a similar function in a services industry, preferably from IT/ITES industry.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to effectively present strategies and plans to senior stakeholders
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills combined with analytical and planning abilities
- Flexible adaptable management style
- Ability to conceptualize and address current and future challenges in a logical manner
- Should be results oriented
- Demonstrate reasoning and decision-making ability at a senior management level
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Confidence & capability to take initiative and manage upwards.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please upload your resume below, or email your CV along with your Contact Details, Current CTC, Expected CTC & Joining Time to our HR Team at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the job code and the position you are applying for in the subject field of your email.