Manager - Corporate & Marketing Communication
The ideal person for this role will be responsible for vetting, developing, and implementing current and new strategies to drive growth and maximize return as well as analyzing, reviewing, and implementing changes to web sites to optimize for search engines. Also ensure operational excellence and high productivity through cost-effective management of the team.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Be the domain expert on all new and emerging media, competitive web site strategies, and best practices. Translate that knowledge into program plans and provide guidance and management for web standards and processes.
- Responsible for developing a content strategy based on a company's objectives.
- Be a senior level interactive/on line consultant with BU's to achieve business goals and optimize the online experience.
- Managing online brand and campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Work with the marketing team and LOBs to develop schedules and manage copy assignments.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders and design team to substantiate content with relevant infographic/ design (including format of the output).
- Mentor and train a team of content writers and digital marketing executives.
- Managing the facilitation and prioritization of work.
- Oversee the work of contract writers and edit their content, articles, blog posts.
- Ensure all articles meet internal style guidelines.
- Maintain style guide and ensure it is updated regularly and that all content writers are adhering to these guidelines.
- Provide management and professional guidance to team members through team meetings, defining goals for individuals and the team.
- Must hold 8 years of experience in Content Writing, editing and mentoring roles.
- Proven work experience in Content Writing and marketing for a B2B setup.
- Hands on experience of creating web content for IT industry.
- Should be a strong writer and editor with the ability to work with content writers with different styles and abilities.
- Strong understanding of search engines/keywords/tags preferred.
- Strong experience in developing content for social media and website preferred.
- Should understand how to use Google analytics to measure the value of content.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please upload your resume below, or email your CV along with your Contact Details, Current CTC, Expected CTC & Joining Time to our HR Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Please mention the job code and the position you are applying for in the subject field of your email.