Brand Marketing Manager – IT Services
As a Product Marketing Manager for SunTec Web Services, you will be responsible for creating the positioning, messaging, collateral, online content and sales enablement materials for our portfolio of Services and Technologies.
Role & Responsibilities
- Help to identify how our brand is currently positioned in the market and design a research- based brand strategy.
- Competitive analysis – must be able to understand and document competitors advanced technologies offers/services and compare them to SunTec's offers/services
- Develop brand positioning and messaging that differentiates SunTec India's services in the market.
- Develop ideas and Create high-impact content for our website and blog pages to drive demand through clear services information.
- Measure and report on the success of brand marketing campaigns.
- Analyze customer knowledge, trends, market analysis, and best marketing practices to create successful brand strategies.
- Assist in developing and maintaining the brand messaging for commercial and enterprise audiences.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Glassdoor, etc.).
- Communicate our brand personality internally and align the company around foundational concepts.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 8+ years of experience in a similar position.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field or equivalent experience and demonstrated success
- Proven work experience as an Employer Branding Marketer.
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels work.
- Trend Savviness.
- Strategic thinker.
- Highly motivated, flexible, and service-oriented.
- Versatile, goal-oriented, driven, and proactive.
- Prioritization, time management, and organizational skills.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please upload your resume below, or email your CV along with your Contact Details, Current CTC, Expected CTC & Joining Time to our HR Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Please mention the job code and the position you are applying for in the subject field of your email.