SunTec Launches Export Unit Automation System for One of Its Clients
TechnoScore, the dedicated software development wing of SunTec India, announced the launch of export unit automation system for its client, a world leading faucets manufacturing company and a complete bathing solutions brand.
"Our client organization was already enjoying significant success, both in domestic as well as international markets such as the USA and Australia, with a major per cent of its sales originating from overseas. However, the client wanted to maximize their export potential, and become better, smarter and more confident at it. Streamlining the export process, maintaining effective control of the work-order lifecycle, warehouse management, and most of all delivering value in shorter delivery times at a lower cost, were some of their most crucial concerns", said, Murli Pawar, VP, Technology Division. "The Export Management Application, developed by TechnoScore has the power and functionality to meet these demands, and more, to address the challenges faced by our client," he further added.
Built on MS .net framework 4.5, the application helps in powerful warehouse management – centralizing orders and inventory across client's sales channels, internationally, optimize their workflow.
Key features, include:
- Cloud Based System: Completely cloud based, device agnostic, providing easy accessibility anytime, anywhere
- Warehouse Management: Keeping track of inventory, orders, sales, invoices, printing of production slips, tracking of movements between warehouses, etc., coupled with QR code generator to track inventory
- Currency Conversions: Integrated currency converter to generate an invoice, bill or purchase order in a foreign currency
- Business Intelligence: Equipped with Crystal Reports for designing and generating reports from diverse data sources.
- Flexible Reporting: Allows users to export system reports in their preferred format, viz., MS Word, MS Excel, PDF, etc.
The software developed by TechnoScore has tremendously helped the client automate their export management processes and streamline the supply chain while keeping operational costs at bay. With real time updates for receipts and shipments, the client is now in a position to avoid data errors, and improve productivity and customer service without adding to the headcount in the warehouse.