Case Study: Real Estate Photo Editing Services
The smart and scalable services to get thousands of Real Estate images edited with superior quality and fast!
The client is one of the top realtor marketing service providers in USA. Client's effective marketing program has vastly helped real estate professionals, Property Managers, Investors and private property sellers by increasing their leads manifold, drastically bringing down their advertising expenditures and improving their overall productivity.
Established in year 2000, client proudly serves several thousand real estate professionals countrywide with digitally enhanced property pictures, 360° Virtual Tours, Panoramas, and high-end multi-media presentations, etc.
The Client needs real estate retouching services and supplies us with a mix of raw files from the camera to multi exposure and high dynamic range images to process and retouch. There are a variety of projects comprising of editing and retouching real estate photography including interiors and exteriors, landscapes, detail shots etc., adjusting color/exposure to improve the image quality, correcting the perspective, changing background color, removing color cast, etc.
Real estate picture editing and photo retouching jobs can be tedious and call for precision and accuracy. Our client had quite unique needs vis-à-vis real estate photo editing with some custom editing challenges. The challenges facing us were in:
- Editing, retouching and finally producing 1500 and above high-quality images on a daily basis.
- Ensuring 24/7 availability of real estate photo editors and retouchers to fit in with US working hours for a quick turnaround time of 10 – 12 hours.
- Creating real estate Virtual tours and real estate panoramas through panoramic image stitching.
- Ensuring on-time and error-free output
- Property images crippled with
- Mixed lighting sources, underexposed or overexposed photographs
- Poor weather conditions, rooms dimly lit with sunlight raiding through the windows
- Effectively adjusting shadows, midtones and highlights
- Adding fireplace or removing the dishes in the sink, trash cans, car parked in the middle of nowhere
- Perspective distortions occurring from shots captured from a flawed angle, etc.