Case Study: CRM Inspire, A Custom CRM Developed by SunTec
Our client with its rapidly expanding business base was looking for a CRM technology to enable them with prospect, customer and task manager - helping meticulous customer follow up, efficiently manage their fast-growing customer base, and improve their sales cycle.
- With an increasing customer base, it was becoming exceedingly difficult to maintain cumbersome spreadsheets and various other manual processes pertaining to customers, prospects and task
- It was difficult for the business development and sales teams to access a clear, complete summary of customer information, assigning and scheduling tasks, data backup & restoration, email notifications, managing multiple dashboards, etc.
- The client realized they needed a consolidated, handy, foolproof CRM system which would provide precise and quick information access about each customer and the activities associated.
Client Requirement Details
- Unique username and password for users to access the CRM system
- Dashboard Features: Dashboard featuring a pie chart, which depicts the categories of tasks and their accomplishment status, viz., Incomplete, Complete, On Hold, etc. The primary admin can define the task menu, which can then be selected by individual users.
- Task Features: (A) When a user clicks on the sections of the pie chart, they will be directed to the Task Tab which will reflect the task type, task status, task assigned by and the person responsible for accomplishing the task, etc. (B) Adding a Task Assignment Adapter to edit and upgrade the task status, remarks, future course of action, etc.
CRM Solution Offered by SunTec
For developing a bespoke online CRM solution, the client trusted SunTec. We could deliver the entire CRM project, right from the initial design, customization and maintaining the functional use to implementation, within a short space of 4 weeks. The CRM system runs on iPhone / iPad to better organize and mobilize the working of the client.
Main Features of the CRM Developed By SunTec, Comprised:
- User and role management consisting of an access control list (ACL) that lets the super admin create and manage roles and capabilities dynamically
- Task management through which user can assign and schedule tasks throughout the task lifecycle
- Clients and client contact management
- Client activity management
- Master table management - Task type, task status, activity type, industry, relationship status, etc.
- Data backups can be generated and restored in SQL query format
- Outlook calendar integration
- Bulk HTML mails can be sent to clients. Consolidated email notifications can be scheduled on a particular time of the day
- Bookmark the frequently accessed pages
- Multiple dashboards can be created and managed by all users of the system comprising various reports and dashlets (graphs which can be generated applying filters and functions on the tabular data). Statistics can be generated
- Export/ import data in CSV format
- The CRM enables advance search with its powerful filtering feature. 'Multiple Search Criteria' can be placed with 'Multiple Match Criteria' such as 'exact match', 'similar', 'regular expression', 'greater than', 'less than', etc.
PHP and jQuery Mobile
Within a very short time, SunTec could develop the CRM Solution in sync with the key objectives set by the client. CRM Inspire is a powerful CRM system that allows user to efficiently manage their clients and activities and assign/manage tasks and generate powerful reports and display data graphically.