Designation: Technical Manager
Job Code: SUNTM011
A technical manager would be required to explore new avenues, study competition and propose effective solutions followed by review, assessment and development of business processes. Focus would be on efficient use of resources, both people and technology, in the execution of existing as well as new projects. BA would be required to act as a change agent to help facilitate effective deployments/modifications to current practices.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Explores new potential areas for business development.
- Researches and prepares reports using data gathered from various sources and internal surveys.
- Consolidates information into cohesive and understandable form for use in management decision-making.
- Identifies opportunities for improving business processes, drive changes; assists in the preparation of proposals to develop new processes and/or operational changes.
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Introduces new and innovative programs & strategies to secure business.
- Responsible for building a strong network / relationship with clients (especially international).
- Conducts change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of changes and documents business rules, functions and requirements.
- Prepares proposals, documents etc.
- Post-proposal follow-ups with clients.
- Looks after the progress / status of project execution for self-generated projects
- Contacts new and existing customers to discuss their needs and to explain how we can meet their requirements with our services.
- Provides solutions based on analyses of customer’s needs.
- Directs or participates in studies of new and existing programs & special projects to determine feasibility, resolve problems including organizational, procedural, technical and fiscal research and analysis; develops policy and procedures to improve efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and/or improve internal and external customer service; develops information system documentation to support efficient operations; prepares reports and written findings and recommendations; and monitors changes.
- Sets aggressive targets and devise concrete plans to achieve them.
- Collaborates with concerned teams to ensure that requirements are clearly understood.
- Tracks progress of all development work streams, including communicating and escalating status to management.
- Performs process documentations and provides training to multiple internal groups
- Determines best practices used for a particular business process, assessing options, and finalizing.
- Identifies gaps in current process and/or opportunities to streamline or automate processes to improve efficiency, accuracy, and overall business performance
- Maintains business process models.
- Plans, organizes and conducts business process reengineering/improvement projects and/or management reviews of significant or specific to division.
- Assists in developing an overall change management strategy for the existing processes.
- Analyzes and understands business operations strengths & weaknesses to identify opportunities for automating processes and functions.
- Possesses expert knowledge of the business unit(s) they are supporting, understand technology trends in order to develop solutions for the business units supported that enhance the competitive edge.
- Leads communication across different business teams, taking a lead role in coordinating efforts, utilizing proven knowledge of roles and responsibilities within the organization
Education & Experience:
- MBA/PGDBA in IT / Marketing from a reputed institute.
- Minimum 5 years of experience required
- Demonstrates strong analytical and project management skills, including thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs, model business functions, and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Demonstrates proven knowledge of business analysis process and functions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of the industry and trends
- Works independently, often determining own work priorities.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please upload your resume here, or email your CV along with your contact details to our HR Team at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the job code and the position you are applying for in the subject field of your email.