Designation: SEO Strategist / Head - Internet Marketing
Job Code: SUNSTRATSEO04
SEO Strategist would be required to ensure quantitative growth in visits and revenue as well as continuous improvement in website rank. The SEO Strategist will be responsible for vetting, developing, and implementing current and new strategies to drive growth and maximize return as well as analyzing, reviewing, and implementing changes to web sites to optimize for search engines. Also ensure operational excellence and high productivity through cost-effective management of the team.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Be the domain expert on all new and emerging media, competitive web site strategies, and best practices. Translate that knowledge into program plans and provide guidance and management for web standards and processes.
- Be a senior level interactive/on line consultant with BU's to achieve business goals and optimize the online experience.
- Adhere to best practice organic search optimization at all times.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Leverage keyword data, conduct competitive analysis, and do regular site audits to generate insight and recommendations concerning our SEO efforts.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing internet marketing campaigns.
- Managing the facilitation and prioritization of work.
- Managing online brand and campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Lead SEO with on and off site optimization efforts and vet new opportunities to improve SEO ranking and sales.
- Demonstrate consistent focus on KPI's and ROI from SEO on campaigns.
- Work alongside the marketing team in Google Analytics to ensure proper attribution of revenue across marketing channels
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Ensure resources are effectively deployed to maximize efficiency.
- Provide management and professional guidance to team members through team meetings, defining goals for individuals and the team.
Education & Experience
- Graduate with good academic background.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in internet marketing (Social media, PPC strategy, web analytics, keyword research, technical audits, mobile marketing, Link building and conversion optimization).
- Comprehensive knowledge of other popular SEO tools and resources.
- Have proven experience in successfully managing multiple SEO campaigns and achieving results.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Ability to quickly learn new technology platforms.
- Obsessive self-educator who is aware of the latest search marketing trends and developments.
- Should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Great collaborator, problem solver, and consultative manager that leads by example.
- Understanding of corporate goals and objectives, markets, competitors, positioning and offerings.
- Able to demonstrate experience of managing and motivating a successful team, and strong leadership, people development and management skills.
- Business-centric focus on understanding and translating the needs to match internal business goals and objectives.
- Emphasis on building solid working relationships.
- Ability to listen, solve problems, maintain flexibility and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strategic thinker.
- Maintains a proactive and positive approach to resolving conflict and or business issues.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please upload your resume below, or email your CV along with your Contact Details, Current CTC, Expected CTC & Joining Time to our HR Team at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the job code and the position you are applying for in the subject field of your email.