Designation: Business Development Manager (eCommerce)
Job Code: SUNBDM05
An international business development manager would handle the sales for our services on a global scale. One would need to generate business requirements via hunting prospects in the market through various sources, understanding needs, sending RFP and RFQ, negotiating and building customer relations to achieve the desired targets.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Selling eCommerce, Web Development & Design, SEO & Content Services, to potential offshore clients, qualifying and pursuing potential leads from US and Europe through cold calling, e-mails, bidding, web research, leads from existing clients etc.
- Contacting new and existing customers to discuss their needs and to explain how these needs could be met by specific services.
- Provide solutions based on analyses of customer's needs and on all knowledge of offered services capabilities and limitations.
- Negotiate prices or terms of sales or service agreements.
- Set aggressive targets and devise concrete plans to achieve them.
- Responsible for acquiring business and achieving sales figures.
- Exploring new potential areas for business development.
- Introduce new and innovative programs and other strategies to secure business.
- Responsible for building a strong network / relationship with clients (especially international).
- Preparation of proposals, documentation, etc.
- Post- proposal follow-ups with clients.
- To look after the progress / status of project execution for self-generated projects.
- Responsible for negotiation and customer relationship management.
Education & Experience
- MBA/PGDBA in Marketing / International sales from reputed institute.
- Technical academic background like BCA / BSc (Computers) / B.Tech. (Computers) / GNIIT, etc. is a must.
- 1 – 3 years of working exposure in International sales.
- Individual must have strong knowledge to understand client's requirements & also be able to give web presentation to them.
- Must be proficient to create new business opportunities.
- Excellent verbal communication especially confident in understanding American accent.
- Having good communication, proven presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- International sales representatives must be experts in customer service.
- Must be able to manage all functions of service delivery, sales and marketing.
- Should be organized, self - driven, energetic and resilient.
Note: Initially, the incumbent shall be responsible for generating leads from the international market. Gradually would be taken to the next step of closing deals, account handling, etc.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please upload your resume below, or email your CV along with your Contact Details, Current CTC, Expected CTC & Joining Time to our HR Team at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the job code and the position you are applying for in the subject field of your email.