Demand Generation Manager
Lead Generation Manager is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the sales team. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter and should be able to identify and develop new business strategies.
Candidate will be responsible for
- Responsible for all forms of demand generation activity such as E-mail campaigns, LinkedIn, social media, referrals and other forms of Demand Generation based on in-depth research & competitor analysis for all verticals.
- Will be responsible for the strategic objective of maximizing lead generation by initiating and creating touch-base to develop high-level relationships by aggressively reaching out to potential clients.
- Stay abreast of market developments, understand competitor trends. Analyze and use the same for targeting potential prospects.
- Market research for identifying the new client, lead generation & converting the lead in to prospect.
- Achieve the set target of qualified leads to be generated campaign wise for Sales team.
- Responsible for coordinate activities with those of other teams in Marketing / Sales to effectively reach out to decision makers.
- Lead a team of 6-8 members, guiding and assisting them in various activities.
- Minimum 10 years of experience into similar role in IT/ITes industry.
- Strong knowledge of Demand generation and sales process.
- Excellent Communication, Global Mind-set, & Cultural Adaptability.
- Easily approaches strangers, thick skinned (handles no), takes ownership, persistent, ambitious, empathetic, accepts uncertainty, strategic orientation, problem solver.
- Ability to work independently and adapt to a fast changing environment.
- Experience of managing a team of executives.
- Must be positive, proactive, enthusiastic, self-driven, and responsible.
- Team player with willingness to work closely with others.
- Excellent Telephone Etiquette and Conversational skills.
- Passionate about engaging over the phone with the decision makers of targeted companies.
- Dexterity with follow- up techniques.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please upload your resume below, or email your CV along with your Contact Details, Current CTC, Expected CTC & Joining Time to our HR Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Please mention the job code and the position you are applying for in the subject field of your email.