DATA SCIENTIST /ANALYTICS ENGINEER - Machine Learning/Predictive Modeling
Functional Area: Analytics & Business Intelligence
Job Code: SUNDS01
- This role is for SunTec’s Data Analytics Division.Responsible for contributing to the design, implementation and maintenance of new software algorithms of our platform.
- The ideal candidate is adept at using large data sets to find opportunities for product and process optimization and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action. He/she will help transform our clients' data into tangible business value by analysing information, communicating outcomes and collaborating on product development.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Define technical roadmap and work on cutting edge technology in predictive modelling, machine learning and neural networks.
- Implement efficient data structures to enable faster machine learning models.
- Participate actively in detailed design, code reviews, bug/issue triage with feature teams and support well informed decisions towards engineering, customer and business goals.
- Handle end to end project/product techno-functional solutions independently and provide guidance to other team members
- Analyse Open-source data and associated web-scraping techniques.
- Proven communication skills in in English and solid writing, MIS, communication, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Tell engaging and insightful stories with data, effectively demonstrating knowledge, expertise and real world applications.
- Collaborating with engineering teams to develop prototypes and software products that can be deployed across varied environments (e.g.: cloud, on-premises, devices, etc.)
- Perform high-level analysis of any new requirements/change requests to the solution from a technical standpoint.
- 5+ Years' experience on Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning /Deep Learning
- Hands on experience with Tableau, Anaconda, Sublime text & Eclipse
- Hands on experience with AWS and Google cloud, Jenkins, and setting up continuous integration / continuous deployment.
- Experience working in predictive models, data models, financial models, and machine learning models.
- Experience with B2B business data analysis, B2B financial data analysis and demographic data analytics.
- Experience with developing software in R, and Python.
- Experience in working on live Data Science projects.
- Have strong contributions in development communities, open source projects, or forums.
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please upload your resume below, or email your CV along with your Contact Details, Current CTC, Expected CTC & Joining Time to our HR Team at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the job code and the position you are applying for in the subject field of your email.