Business / Technical Content Writer for Corporate Communication Division
Job Code: SUNCW03
- Salary (Best in the industry)
- Education (Any Graduate / Post Graduate in a relevant discipline)
- Experience (1 – 3 years)
As part of the Corporate Communication and Business Development team, you will be responsible for creating, structuring and delivering compelling content for internal and external communications.
- Create engaging website content for SunTec's numerous websites, including web pages, news stories, case studies, white papers, blog entries, technical manuals, demonstration scripts, etc.
- Support the sales team with the creation of compelling messaging and positioning for all services and solutions; email campaigns, presentations, etc.
- Work closely with the marketing team. Provide content support for search engine, social media, mobile, video marketing campaign, exhibition banners, etc.
- Engage, manage, and expand the base of our social media followers on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other such accounts
- Contribute to internal communication programs – crafting greetings and congratulatory messages on special occasions, creating success stories around corporate culture, growth, strategic business goals, etc.
- Conceptualize and execute tactical lead generation campaigns
- Ensure consistency in corporate branding, promotions, and strategic messaging
Skills and Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to produce clear, precise and engaging copy for web and print media
- Good grammar and proofreading skills coupled with analytical bent of mind
- Well versed with publishing content on content management systems like WordPress, etc.
- Creative thinker with the ability to transform technical information and processes into compelling stories
- Thorough understanding of web accessibility, usability and acquaintance with good practices in web content development
- Understanding of online user behavior
- Work on tight deadlines
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a cover letter along with at least 2 examples of relevant content (preferably published online) to our HR Team at email@example.com. Please mention the job code and the position you are applying for in the subject field of your e-mail.